[Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support)
(2017-04-04, 00:33)Soli Wrote: Tp: great job with the Jarvis version. It's runs on an old ATV1 like it was made for it. Uses about 8-10MB less ram than confluence (by looking in system info, i know.. not scientific but still).

Can you make a darker color theme? I'm not saying I want a black background, just something darker. The default grey background just doesn't have the right shade of grey. It looks instead like my TV has really bad black levels..

When you are finished with the now playing screen (I tried out that branch, it was great) please you consider these additions:
1. support for skip steps.
2. Playing music should be fullscreen when using visualizer. The way it's done now it not optimal. Nobody want's to stare at the text and cover..

Please make it so that it's fullscreen without even any text when the track changes, and another mode that displays the artist/song when a track changes. Apart from that it's pretty much perfect..

Thanks, greatly appreciated.. You can create issues/features on the github link for Jarvis. I'd also like to mention that main development focus will go into Krypton. So it can all take a while from here on with Jarvis. I have no idea if the ATV1 can run krypton but it might be interesting to install OSMC on it and see which version of kodi is running on it. If I should believe the blog it is 17.1 Big Grin

Anyway, I'll add your requests to the Krypton github too.. Feel free to comment on them

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support) - by TPX001 - 2017-04-06, 09:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support)0