ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
(2017-05-01, 07:23)wrxtasy Wrote:
(2017-05-01, 00:27)Raymond Luxury-Yacht Wrote: 3. I had to resize the overscan to suit my TV. All looks good in Kodi menu and playback, however the on screen menu and data that you see during playback if you press the menu button are at their original positions and therefore only partially visible.
Suggestion: Make sure in your TV settings - you have 1:1 Pixel mapping - or play around with TV Overscan settings first, before fiddling with Kodi

My TV is too old to have those settings unfortunately. I also booted up Ubuntu last weekend and it has the same issue. I might be able fix it there perhaps, but that won't help with LibreElec & Kodi. Booting into Android also has the same sizing issues but Android is very good at adjusting screen sizes.

I am liking the C2's ability to run Ubuntu/Android/LibreElec based on the inserted SD card. Gives me ample opportunity to see if I can get everything that currently runs on my Ubuntu desktop working on a C2 before investing in another one. Only problem is that I have to do this experimenting when Mrs Luxury-Yacht doesn't want to watch Kodi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46 - by Raymond Luxury-Yacht - 2017-05-12, 04:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610