Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
(2017-06-15, 19:01)drdwridav Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 13:33)3dgeek Wrote: I have the X9S running very well with Kodi 17.3, which I actually prefer to ZDMC. It is good to have a choice.

It is really fast, as for PQ looks good - but hope I have some time at the weekend, to actually watch something and compare with the Pi.

Up to now it looks like a winner.

The problems I had before, with video not playing etc, were because the X9S was obviously not new and someone must have played around with it. After flashing the Firmware, all was ok.

I'd be very interested to hear your comparison with the pi, especially concerning its native player 3d performance. I love my pi3 and everything just works but do feel that the pop out is a little blurred. I've tried windows build but have judder on a few movies that I can't work out, so considering the zidoo as a second player

I have both and the zidoo has excellent 3D performance... i find it better than the pi3. One caveat is if you have an older receiver and require multi-channel PCM then the zidoo is not your choice... it can only do 2.0 PCM.

Messages In This Thread
HDR aspect ratio - by ragico - 2017-02-27, 23:03
RE: Zidoo X9S, X8 & X10 (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio): Review & User Impressions - by jarvismeier - 2017-06-16, 03:16
F/W; whom writes it? - by casey-jones - 2018-12-29, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8