[RELEASE] Russia Today News Addon
(2017-06-26, 21:52)theGuruWithin Wrote: Thank you again for awesome plugin and quick turn around on 3.0.1 kudos to you and your team of coders!

Especially since RT seems to be the only news media outlet that will still report on the news. MSM is a deadgroup walking.

PS would love some tutorial suggestions where I can learn to do what you guys and gals do. I would love to have skills to contribute to our community more!

We have a team of one (part time). I manage a private VC fund for a living. I do this stuff because I'm bored while sitting around in airports.

You guys have a totally incorrect view of Team Kodi, every single person has a day job and they donate their spare time to the project. The assholes who sell loaded boxes and the idiots who have YouTube channels, like soloman, are parasites who make money off other people's volunteer work.

If you want to help Team Kodi, don't buy the crap boxes and certainly don't watch idiots like soloman who have zero idea what a free, open source project is about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Russia Today News Addon - by learningit - 2017-06-26, 22:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Russia Today News Addon2