Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2017-09-26, 09:46)kostaman Wrote: Skin Settings/Media Entry Points/ TV entry point was Set to PLAY.
Changed it to TV Channels.
Listing of TV channels now show up using TV Icon.Wink
It would be perfect if the Channels / Guide / Recordings / Timers / Timer rules
Showed up as shortcuts when TV Button Icon is highlighted before pressing OK.
(Like the movies / tv shows in Movie / TV Library recently added show up)
Excuse my Technical Terminology.
Cheers.
well I guess its English, but not as I know it. Maybe a weird Melbourne dialect. Good you sorted your problem, but you lost me right after that. Are you talking about the root part of the video library where Movies, Tvshows, Files, etc are listed? If so, sorry that is a implementation issue (as in Live TV is not implemented in Kodi like that). Maybe I could try to bodgy something up to try to duplicate that, but it would be a lot of work and I’m not sure anyone would make use of it because no other skin does that.

I have to admit I don’t really like how you have to access the various parts of the PVR subsystem from the screen settings menu, but I think a better way needs to be obvious and I can’t think of what that might be. Will certainly think about it, but don’t expect something in the immediate future.

Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2017-09-26, 13:50
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1