Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
Hello
I'm pretty new to kodi, and have encountered some problems with yeemee plugin. I have tested on two different devices : LG G4 ( android 6), and a Tvbox ( android 7 ) , kodi is the last one: 17.6 . yeemee is at v4.0
Problems occurs since I have 3 devices : 2 RGB bulbs and one strip LED.
- strip LED will not work with ambi system. when ambi is activated, it just stay white at the time the two bulbs are working well with ambi. Even if strip led is the only one device to be configured, it just remains white. Out of that, strip led works well for basics orders ( play, stop, pause... ), but fails for ambilight.
- although there is no more than 4 devices to control, device counter go from 0 to 8.
- testing the third device fails : interface is warning me that it will test the fourth device although device counter is set to 3. Of course, kodi will hang and you have to kill it.
- adding devices one by one is weird : 1st device added ok, 2nd device added a first time, reverting to parameters : device counters reverted to 1.. adding 2nd device a 2nd time OK. adding 3rd device : same problem...
- in IP configuration, the brightness bias cursor is sometimes showed two or three times on the last device of the list, specially if you have played with device counter before...

Out of that, I have a great effect in my living room, with strip light behind my OLED TV and two bulbs distributed in the room, strip led configured to poweroff while playing movies and the two bulbs in ambilight mode, the 3 devices configured to power on with a nice warm color on film pause/stop.

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by sksbir - 2017-12-22, 00:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2