Broken YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)
(2017-12-22, 00:59)sksbir Wrote: - strip LED will not work with ambi system. when ambi is activated, it just stay white at the time the two bulbs are working well with ambi. Even if strip led is the only one device to be configured, it just remains white. Out of that, strip led works well for basics orders ( play, stop, pause... ), but fails for ambilight.

Are you sure you have the developer mode enabled for the strip? I have 5 devices and all work well... (including 2 color bulbs and strip)

(2017-12-22, 00:59)sksbir Wrote: - although there is no more than 4 devices to control, device counter go from 0 to 8.

There are 8 possible devices. When you select i.e. 5 devices, I see 5 devices to control. I'm just testing on empty config. When I seletc 8, there are 8 bulbs.

(2017-12-22, 00:59)sksbir Wrote: - adding devices one by one is weird : 1st device added ok, 2nd device added a first time, reverting to parameters : device counters reverted to 1.. adding 2nd device a 2nd time OK. adding 3rd device : same problem...
I don't know. Just added 3 devices, added 1 by 1 IP adress, all OK. Added YeeMee service to each device.

(2017-12-22, 00:59)sksbir Wrote: - in IP configuration, the brightness bias cursor is sometimes showed two or three times on the last device of the list, specially if you have played with device counter before...

...and bias looks OK....

Why don't you just delete your config file and try all over again?

Messages In This Thread
RE: YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi) - by User 325245 - 2017-12-22, 09:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YeeMee - (Control Yeelight Smart Bulb + Ambi from Kodi)2