[Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support)
(2017-12-22, 19:50)mediumdry Wrote: Nice to see Pecinko himself chiming in! I am eagerly awaiting your work on this, as I wonder if it would be easy to port it to Leia. Just like the use-case where only Jarvis will do, I have a similar case where I need Leia. And the skins are just not very good, when you are used to Quartz. This skin hopefully has some life left in it Smile
Welp, I finally found some time this weekend to first get all of pvr working for my Jarvis - ATV's. Once that's more or less done (read: fairly useable) I hope to see what it would take or if it's even possible to have one skin that can work on both Jarvis and Krypton (and possibly leia I guess). Frankly maintaining 3 versions 1 for each version of kodi is ridiculous and I certainly wouldn't have the time.  guess even if  could have one Jarvis, then one that would run on krypton and Leia might be doable as long as the diffs weren't much. Be nice if Kodi could settle down on changes when it comes to skinning for a few revs tbh. Then again I am new to the whole thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support) - by dynaflash - 2017-12-22, 20:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support)0