Android MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio)
(2017-12-26, 20:12)sssgsr Wrote:
(2017-12-23, 12:47)gurusev Wrote: To the U9 owners, what's your experience with kodi running on LE. And why did you guys choose U9 over other s912 devices.

I'm so torn between vero 4K and U9h.

At the same time, mecool devices has more ram.
I am returning the U9. 1 week of trying to get rid of stutter and bad picture on kodi app. Tried libreelec for 1 week, same problems. Was getting a bit better with latest test builds but I dont believe it will solve everything. Was running from USB and network so no network issue. Maybe I got a faulty box. Next buy is Vero 4K. From wWhat I hear it sounds good.
Old Sony / Philips TV's are notorious for not accepting YCbCr HDMI inputs and producing Pink Screens.

You do realise you are buying virtually the same AMLogic Hardware with the virtually the same Linux Kernel and nearly the same set of Kodi patches ?

In the absence of any details...

For all we know you could be playing 10bit H.264 Anime which no AMLogic hardware will support. I've tested virtually every combo of video files under the sun and that is the only combo that will trip up AMLogic LibreELEC Kodi (or OSMC Kodi) and produce stuttering.

Something is wrong with your particular setup or source video files or yes you have faulty hardware.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio) - by wrxtasy - 2017-12-26, 23:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio)6