Alpha AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)
(2017-12-30, 23:26)leas Wrote:
(2017-12-30, 16:48)thent Wrote: now even radiotunes doesn't work anymore... :-\ 
True, radiotunes public icecast servers are down as well, premium icecast servers are still online for all networks. So premium listeners aren't affected by this changes! Querying the API still points to the public icecast servers, I haven't found anything in the API so far which would produce any valid links for public streams. It seems that public listening changed fundamentally in a way that session keys are now needed to listen to the public streams and it looks like that there are no streams anymore but that the songs are requested one by one and the web player or Android/IOS apps are arranging these to a "stream"!

This is at least what I saw via inspecting parts of the web player. I don't know currently if this is the only way of free listening or if other possibilities still exist. It can be expected that DI will follow soon and only premium streams will work with this addon. If premium will also experience any fundamental changes isn't known so far. 
 Thanks for clearing up!
​​​​I was really thinking about getting a premium account for next year, but as it turns out it's too risky. And without Kodi support it's not an option at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2017-November-08 : v0.5.1) - by thent - 2017-12-31, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)1