Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware
(2018-01-02, 20:41)boris blank Wrote:
(2018-01-02, 19:42)Fredouye Wrote: Hi

You can pre releases of SPMC 17 here : http://download.semperpax.com/spmc/android-arm/?C=M;O=D
  Aha!  Thank you!!

EDIT, just tried it on the Shield, worked perfectly!! Very impressed, nice work Koying and all those others behind the scenes!

Does leave me with a problem though, git an Apple TV 4k for Christmas, which one do i keep and how do I tell the wife thanks for the Apple but the Shields (arguably) better!? 
hi there!  I think you are having the same internal struggle as me.

I have a 2015 "smart" Samsung that can stream Netflix and Amazon Video in 4K currently...therefore, having that function in a media streamer is really just a bonus for me.  However, I DO want a media streamer that is powerful and also has a lot of app support (google play apple app store, etc...) for things like HGTV, HBO GO, Food Net, etc...

This brings me to two choices, either the Apple 4KTV or the Shield.  My only issue with the ATV4K is that I would have to sideload Kodi :-(  So unless there's a way to sideload Kodi to ATV4K now using a PC, then I think the decision is really easy at this point.  Especially now that Shield can auto switch?  Is that what I'm reading above?  Also, this isn't done through the Kodi app in the playstore right?  it's done using SPMC sideloaded?  Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware - by dR03 - 2018-01-02, 22:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware5