Android MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio)
(2018-03-01, 04:24)wrxtasy Wrote:
(2018-02-28, 19:11)sw4y Wrote: I used an USB drive to test if everything is working as it should and then did an install to internal without a problem.

I don't need Android and Libreelec runs pretty good from internal nand.
Yes it's a pretty snappy setup unless you run really heavy, very CPU/GPU intensive Skins like Aeon NOX, I prefer Aeon Silvio anyway. Seems fine.

Thx. for confirmation you can install LE to internal eMMC using my S912 Nougat modded AML Linux Kernel update.
I may have further mods to come if I get time to add Kodi adjustable user Settings for Chroma and bit depth output i.e. 444,10bit

Away from home and the compiler for a while, so cannot do anything. 
 I just wanted to say thanks for your build and the recommendations you've been giving for this box. I just switched over from an ChromeBox (i5, 8GB RAM) with LE to the Minix U9-H. I've got 5 other Chromeboxes still running perfectly, but I wanted my main room to have 4k capability and AC wifi so I needed to upgrade. After an initial struggle with the Minix box seeming slow as crap, I found that it was surprisingly the Samsung EVO+ SD card that was causing it. I installed your build to internal and it's running great now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio) - by Aenima99x - 2018-03-01, 23:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio)6