Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware
(2018-04-02, 21:54)noggin Wrote:
(2018-04-02, 15:39)BoKKeR Wrote:  
 If you rip UHD Blu-rays (now this is possible) and hit a bitrate limit you can always add a USB 3.0->GigE adaptor to your Vero4K to circumvent the 100Mbs Ethernet limits.  Even in a USB 2.0 port you'll get significantly faster network throughput than the built in adaptor (even if not GigE speeds) 
Too bad it has a 2.0 USB port. After reading this thread: https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/vero-4k-asus...pter/54542 It seems that it allows to squeeze out an extra 50mbps.  I already own a gigabit ethernet - usb 3.0 adapter so I might just try it. The other option is waiting for a new device to hit the market. The vera 4k have been out for a while already and the CPU have been out even longer. I feel that the market have been slow the last half year.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware - by BoKKeR - 2018-04-02, 22:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware5