Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
(2018-04-08, 13:38)tehax Wrote: Hello,
i use estuary mod v2 which uses artwork beef to get fanart, clear logos and so on. These are stored into Kodi database. It is now possible to get the fanart of current playing video or artist or live tv? Only tv channel logo is displayed in fronview but i would like to see fanart.
Thanks
Will have a look at Artwork beef - but if stored within Database should be displayed.

Are you referring to Live Tv Only?  (presume the last or above should be a 'for' ?) 
Quote:eg: ? It is now possible to get the fanart of current playing video or artist for live tv?
If that is so - that is the issue. 
There is no fanart for livetv, artwork beef or Kodi cannot download every possible artwork for every possible TV show.  So there is no database entry for the episode you happen to be playing - hence no fanart is passed.  

If there is fanart passed to Kodi then that will be used, if no such fanart exisits - obviously it  can't.

Whilst kodi or FV+ could have a guess at the title/episode and try to grab online fanart; this would involve a lot more and probably better suited at the Kodi code end so can be used everywhere.

If I have misunderstood let me know.

Glenn

Messages In This Thread
RE: FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement - by GlennNZ - 2018-04-09, 01:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement3