Automatically fetching any type of music artwork
Thanks @Karellen and @scott967 for initial testing and positive feedback, always much appreciated work from the antipodean shift.
(2018-05-04, 23:57)Karellen Wrote: Sorting out Artwork names is probably the next big hurdle.
(2018-05-05, 01:50)scott967 Wrote:  Maybe needs to go to skinners dev form, as using the art is up to the skin.
I do want to offer a clear guide for skinners on what Kodi can now do on it's own with art, and reach a consensus on using it so that in turn we can advise users too. A thread in the skinners dev forum is a good idea, but I wanted some basic testing done first and to hear from those of you that hang out here in music support first.
(2018-05-05, 02:18)Karellen Wrote: There is another thread discussing this exact question which I missed. I will continue questions there... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=331274&page=2
Yes afraid I hi-jacked that thread a little from its original user question "where do I put my art files?" Not sure if it is good ending up with information and discussion split between there, here and skinner dev forum, but merging thread isn't right either (the chronological order will be confusing). I might copy essential bit's here (in a summary) and then lock that to point any more discussion here too (mod powers going to my head!). Then again maybe not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Automatically fetching any type of music artwork - by DaveBlake - 2018-05-05, 10:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatically fetching any type of music artwork0