Release CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)
(2018-05-06, 16:56)WildPhydeaux Wrote: Getting there Micahg...

IMO, we're there...
(2018-05-06, 16:56)WildPhydeaux Wrote: ...I picked an handful of random items from the Shows area and all played video fine with no audio. Tried various bitrates but made no difference. When playing a selection if I bring up the audio selection, it list shows the Audio Stream greyed out, ie: there istn't one.

I can't change the audio codec so I think you are basically on your own for that one. That is between you, your kodi build and your hardware manufacturer. Post a log though and maybe I can help you find a solution.
(2018-05-06, 16:56)WildPhydeaux Wrote: Also updated the addon on Kodi on my Linux Mint machine. No difference, first load of the addon fails, second attempt crashes Kodi.

I'll look at logs for that too if you want. Post each log separately and make sure you tell me which is which (this is the fail, this is the crash, this is bad audio). Make sure you turn on ffmpeg and curl component specific logging AND debug logging.

TBH, these are not issues with the addon I'm betting, but put up your logs and I'll try to make time to look into it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) - by micahg - 2018-05-06, 18:09
RE: [Release] CBC.ca News - by kodaksmith - 2019-11-04, 18:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)1