Alpha AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)
was bummed that the di.fm plugin wasnt good with v18 so I tried this one out and was quite happy to see it worked and much better than before.
I didn't realize that there was other sites they owned
"It also offers streaming radio services of other, non-electronic dance music genres — such as pop hits, jazz and rock — across nearly 250 channels in total through its sister networks, RadioTunes,[14] JAZZRADIO,[15] ROCKRADIO,[16] and ClassicalRadio.[17]"

Tried out RadioTunes and it worked. Tried ClassicalRadio but on loading the channels it causes kodi v18b1 to crash Sad

well that was short lived. now just trying to load anything within the plugin causes kodi to crash. nothing in the logs that give it any clue. all i did was close kodi and go back in...

ok, if i play a video it 'clears' the playlist and lets me use this plugin.. but if I stop the music it creates the 'bad' playlist item/crashes kodi.

so looks like there is something in this plugin that isnt happy with v18b1

Messages In This Thread
RE: AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1) - by thezoggy - 2018-08-28, 08:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)1