Solved "Go between the two last channels" key
Hi da-anda,

Quote:Also, I think whatever timespan you will be setting, it will not work for you every single time.

Sure, sometimes i'd get a wrong channel. But the current implementation only covers exactly one use case: you switch with the number keys directly from channel A to cannel B and want to come back again from channel B to channel A. And this is a rather narrowed functionality. With "my" approach more use cases are covered...this one by the way too...

Quote:But if you have tvh running, why not use of timeshift and then just skiip all the commercials? So tune the show when it starts, wait for like 20 mins and do something productive and then watch the entire show in one go while skipping Commercials.
Smile I'm aware of this features, and for sure i use this features...but only in some situations (cool movie i want to watch for instance). Am I the only one on this planet who is watching TV without using his brain? Wink For me it is some kind of relaxing just to stare in the box and not to think about how i do that. May be Kodi is a too sophisticated solution for that... Wink

But nevertheless...i'm an experienced sparetime C++ developer. If a developer would kick me in the right direction and give me some hints where to start to dig into the Code, where the "last channel" Feature is implemented and what is the best approach to start a "timer" (may be in some Kind of a Action Loop or with a separate thread) to remember the last channel only after x seconds, i'd try to implement this feature on my own. For sure there should be a chance that a PR about this feature has a Chance to be accepted then Wink

Cheers Louis

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Go between the two last channels" key - by louis - 2018-11-08, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Go between the two last channels" key0