v18 Timeshift and NextPVR on the latest Nightlies
(2019-01-24, 14:44)mikeb8591 Wrote: While the symptoms may have appeared to be the same from the user perspective, they were markedly different from mine, viewing the debug logs.  Prior to switching (and I thought I'd mentioned this) there were requests for blocks which clearly should have been available from the back end given your slip seconds value, and the amount of time you'd been tuned.  The hang logs didn't make sense, until you switched the backend to time-based.

Thanks! 
I still don't believe this is an issue.  I'd make sure that extended logging in NextPVR and you will see that the slip file is still time-based when you make the requests. You should watch this in relation to the requests that the client makes.  Given davet rather large slip file there could be problems in the protocol itself.   The last log he posted shows a protocol issue not a slip file issue processing a seek while a seek was pending.

Martin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Timeshift and NextPVR on the latest Nightlies - by emveepee - 2019-01-24, 18:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timeshift and NextPVR on the latest Nightlies0