Managing music albums Box-Sets properly with KODI library feature
(2019-07-30, 18:13)unclefester Wrote: Someone in a quite old thread talked about the possibility to create a folder node that separates the discs (in this case you'd have to have different subfolders for every disc in the boxset, which is my case and I believe even for a lot of other users), but I really don't understand how to get it.
If it's really possible and someone want to explain how to do....

Thanks in advance
Fester

This would be the ideal solution.

For any library items with multiple discs then when you enter the release have further folders for disc

So navigation would become ARTIST > ALBUM > Disc number (with subtitle)

this is becoming more and more of a thing now with lots of artists releasing multi disc "deluxe" and "super deluxe" releases. For example, just recently:

Bob Dylan, Rolling Thunder Review (Super Deluxe) is spread over a whopping FOURTEEN discs, 4 discs of demo's and then 5 complete concerts.

Beatles, White Album (50th Anniversary Super Deluxe) is spread over six discs

And its only becoming more and more common as with technology allowing them to remaster vast swathes of unreleased music. There seem to be gargantuan super special deluxe albums being released almost weekly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Managing music albums Box-Sets properly with KODI library feature - by dm21912 - 2019-08-03, 17:49
[split] Singles - by garfield - 2019-10-06, 00:59
RE: [split] Singles - by Harbour - 2022-01-31, 09:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Managing music albums Box-Sets properly with KODI library feature0