[END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API)
took a look of the new KyraDB Features, really nice an hope of an implementation in Artwork Beef and other Artwork Tools!
few important things to mention on the character poster sets:
  • The sets now change their position depending on their votes - exactly as planned! But the collection number changes with! Very confusing for most poeple! (Collection 3, 1, 2) Could we change that the collection number is adapted to the positions, always integer (Collection 1, 2, 3)
  • If i scale down the website zoom the new voting boxes got completely destroying the website layout, all random positions! This scale problem is not on the other artwork types, only on the character poster sets.
  • This point is subjective but i would prefere a more horizontal layout than vertical for less scrolling and more overview, i would put the voting stuff beside the collection number and not below.
First 2 points i think are important for overview and usability, the 3rd is subjective, just my 2 cents, up to you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs, character art and more (with API) - by Captain_Pike - 2019-08-18, 15:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API)3