Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2019-08-17, 11:27)schapplm Wrote: The backup addon seems to use the same module zipfile, but uses a different method writestr instead of write in my addon. Since my code is only a two-liner, I would prefer to adapt it.
There were already some python issues with another module on Android devices:
(2017-12-31, 17:30)schapplm Wrote: The Dropbox authentification mechanism seems to be broken for Android devices. LibreElec seems to be a full linux distribution, but perhaps with a reduced set of python libraries. (I don't use it so I am not sure there).
Can you please check, if you can run the zip command in a normal linux terminal on your device?
Open a terminal, enter python and in the python terminal (with ">>>" on the beginning of the line) enter
python:

import zipfile
zipfilename='/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.watchedlist/test.zip'
dbpath='/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.watchedlist/watchedlist.db'
with zipfile.ZipFile(zipfilename, 'w') as zf:
zf.write(dbpath, arcname='watchedlist.db', compress_type=zipfile.ZIP_DEFLATED)
This is the code run by the watchedlist addon. Is the zip file created with this code?
Hi,

I've copied and pasted the code into the terminal to avoid typos. Hopefully I did not made an mistake. Here's a screenshot of the result (Indentation error: expected an indented block):

Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by MB1968 - 2019-08-19, 13:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3