Bug Android. Fire Stick 4K. Kodi 18.0 and later. Audio out of sync for all videos.
I did a little further testing (since I never use my 4K stick for Kodi anymore) and it seems I was mistaken, all stereo audio files seem to be affected by the sync issue.  I used the files in the linked archive to test.  Contains 3 files; 1 with AAC 2.0 audio, 1 with AC3 2.0 audio and 1 with AC3 5.1 audio.

AVSyncTest1080p.7z

I tested all of my Android players with Kodi installed and the Fire TV Stick 4K is the only one with the sync issue.  Two Fire TV Stick Basic Editions, a Mi Box 3 and a 2015 Shield TV (non-Pro) are all perfectly in sync using Kodi 18.4 with all 3 of the attached files but the 4K Stick is roughly 300ms out of sync on the stereo audio files (the 5.1 audio file is in sync). 

I'm wondering if this has to do with the fact that the 4K Stick automatically re-encodes all stereo audio output [link].

Perhaps some other 4K Stick users could test using the attached files.  The audio settings for my 4K Stick are set to "Best Available" with Volume Leveller and Dialogue Enhancer set to "OFF".  In Kodi my audio is set to 5.1 with bitstreaming disabled.
TV: Sony XBR-65X950G  A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X3600H (Atmos 5.2.4)  UHD: Panasonic DP-UB820  BD: Sony BDP-S6200 (Region Free)
Media Players: 2019 Nvidia SHIELD TV Pro, 2015 Nvidia SHIELD TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max, S905X3 CoreELEC Device

Messages In This Thread
RE: Android. Fire Stick 4K. Kodi 18.0 and later. Audio out of sync for all videos. - by 88keyz - 2019-11-08, 22:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android. Fire Stick 4K. Kodi 18.0 and later. Audio out of sync for all videos.3