Beta Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations
(2019-11-10, 09:03)sualfred Wrote: 2 -> Hmmm... JSON returns "OK" for setting it but I've noticed that "votes" is missing in "Audio.Details.Song" scheme in methods.json. @DaveBlake  I guess this needs another PR, doesn't it?
Both schema and code will need to change for this. No surprize, the changes to rating (to make it similar to video) was a botched job by someone else, I have been fixing the implementation ever since. Grrr....

(2019-11-10, 09:03)sualfred Wrote: 3 -> The music editing is a little bit strange and I don't know which values are save to offer as editing field. Editing the artist name to "blalblablbalbalbalbal" and it still shows albums of the artist "Metallica" looks like a messed up database. @DaveBlake  I know that the music DB is your playground. What values are save to be editable and which not?
SetArtistDetails should change the artist name, I will test when I get back. Although it is something I would be tempted not to offer because artist names are also held as denormalised data in other tables so the user may not see the effects that they want. See my previous post.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations - by DaveBlake - 2019-11-10, 10:58
Metadata editor error - by BartZorn - 2023-02-23, 10:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata Editor - Update library + .nfo informations0