Managing music albums Box-Sets properly with KODI library feature
(2019-11-26, 05:08)scott967 Wrote: Something else though is the possibility of showing all the discarts at once for a boxset listitem, as is done in some skins now for movie collections.

I know this isn't exactly what you meant, but after I'd read that it triggered something in my head and I sat and had a play with Estuary for a while.  Decided it would be quite cool if you have disc art to actually show it when the disc node opens.  So I modded the two wall views.

Pick an album from the full list of albums.

and open it.

If no discart, fall back to cover(s).

If discs have multiple covers as well as discart, show the correct cover for the selected disc in the left pane.

I'm quite looking forward to seeing what someone who understands this stuff much better than I can achieve. I'm pleased with how that's turned out though.

I'd like to say a big thank you to anyone that's helped out, encouraged, criticized, or otherwise aided me. I'd particularly like to thank @DaveBlake , who has been an absolute star. Thank you!
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Messages In This Thread
[split] Singles - by garfield - 2019-10-06, 00:59
RE: [split] Singles - by Harbour - 2022-01-31, 09:15
RE: Managing music albums Box-Sets properly with KODI library feature - by black_eagle - 2019-11-27, 08:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Managing music albums Box-Sets properly with KODI library feature0