Android NVIDIA Shield TV Pro (2019 new model)
Dear fritsch

(2019-12-17, 21:45)fritsch Wrote:
(2019-12-17, 01:53)UTAVATU Wrote: Dear Hitcher
(2019-12-17, 00:46)Hitcher Wrote: Maybe a debug log will show something.

I have set all settings in Kodi to factory default and when I start or stop movie there is no more such effect. So I have been checking for few hours every option, which may cause such problem and I found it Smile

When I set in Kodi audio passthrough and start or stop movie, the problem occurs +1 volume up. It's only happening, when I configure SHIELD remote control to set volume up and down for my Onkyo TX-NR686. When I disable such function in SHIELD, everything is OK. But I would like to use this option in remote control to ster up my Onkyo TX-NR686 volumes.

I though that it's maybe related with NVIDIA SHIELD options in Display and Sound, Advanced and there, where you may choose which audio should be decoded (Automatic/Manual/No decoding - PCM only). I have set it for manual and PCM only, but volume up +1 still exist.

I don't know why audio passthrough in Kodi and remote control of SHIELD are in conflict.

Maybe above description will tell you more. May you set in your SHIELD the same options to use remote control for your receiver or TV and then set in Kodi audio passthrough and just start or stop movie, and check if you have the same problem?

Sincerely 

There is exactly one point when doing Passthrough, where Android's Volume might be touched. Please make a backup of your kodi configuration and try this test-build: https://jenkins.kodi.tv/job/Android-ARM6...64-v8a.apk

Volume Increase gone?

Thank you. I will test it today, but please tell me, do I need to uninstall Kodi 18.5 before installing this new version?

In my earlier post I have attached link to Debug Log, did you review it?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Sincerely
UTAVATU

Messages In This Thread
RE: NVIDIA Shield TV Pro (2019 new model) - by UTAVATU - 2019-12-17, 22:10
Dolby Digital AC3 vs PCM Quality - by RKCRLR - 2021-02-25, 22:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NVIDIA Shield TV Pro (2019 new model)1