Release [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION
(2020-02-20, 00:00)Konon Wrote: I can create a new separate post CHARACTER POSTER LIST and copy the contents of the second post there. @chrissix will clear his second post (temporarily) and leave only a link to my new post in it. And when @chrissix can continue again - we will return everything as it was before.
How do you like this plan?
I'm pretty sure you understand my artwork vision and concept and i'm also pretty sure have a better eye for content preparation/managing than me. KyraDB isn't that big and still in it's early ages. We need member and mods interested in content and also sorting/cataloging/maintain that.
In fact i am very happy to find someone interested in. It's a lot of work working on several artwork projects. So all i want to say as long you are interested in i will not take it back. I think the concept of splitting the poster into subtypes (Original, Polished, Keyart) is pretty good. Since it's short project existence already 6 Skins implemented it and if it will further good maintained and content growing it's only a matter of time until we can scrape it directly via @rmrector ArtworkBeef the easy comfortably way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: KyraDB [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION - by chrissix666 - 2020-02-20, 00:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION3