WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2020-03-14, 01:18)LongMan Wrote: @Montellese,

Got the latest build to give a spin. It imports movies and music videos but doesn't import tvshows. 
I see that you are engaged to the logging PR, but when have a minute could you take a look.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JtIRE0f...sp=sharing
Too large for pastebin
Thanks for the report and the logs. I took a look and didn't see anything that would indicate that it tried to import tvshows at all. The add-on only sees import requests for movies/sets ans musicvideos.

I only found this log message:
Code:
WARNING: CMediaImportManager: unable to import from emby://2eeaab0437d14705b82f145170b0f589/ (tvshow, season, episode)

Is it possible that you configured your tvshows import to not automatically synchronize? That's the only time this log message should appear. And yes that's misleading and I'll improve it.
Did you try to manually synchronize your tvshows import as well through its context menu?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Montellese - 2020-03-14, 12:24
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10