Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2020-05-30, 12:46)ontap Wrote: OK so, installed resource classification zip , then the skin zip , then enabled skin and ended up with black home screen again , so went back to  the other way , installing the skin from kodi interface then adding the two zips and it updated the skin to 1.6.2 , so no probs, but- as yet cant get a widget to show on shelf tried various options inc creating a couple of playlists , but am stuck with to movie and tv icon atm. Its not urgent , you crack on with your changes and I will switch to the new skin when sorted , looking forward to it.
@ontap ,

And just realised why you are having problems with the widget stuff. I bet you are using the icon home screen, arn't you? Someone forgot to push the icon homescreen code up to github. If you grab the skin from Github now you will be running EXACTLY the same code as me. Honesty. No really, cross my heart...

Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2020-05-30, 17:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1