Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2020-06-09, 17:14)Varstahl Wrote: Never heard of anything similar happening. By any chance, does the problem persist if you use the standard Estuary skin?

No. Same behaviour.

EDIT

When I selected Android instead of Input stream it didnt't work first time. However when I put it back to input stream and set Android as the fallback the video finally played. Set it Input Stream back to Android it now worked unlike the first time.....However stopping the video takes me to the Android Prime app home screen and trying to close that by clicking back or escape to close the prime window takes me back to the Android Home Screen not to KODI.

I think I'll revert to my original plan which was to use the original Netflix and Amazon Android apps set as favourites and added to the Home Screen Menu to be started from within KODI. At least when you close them it takes you back to KODI and doesn't dump me to the Android Home Screen. Not to worry. Its some peculiarity about my setup I imagine. My VirginTV Anywhere app integration into KODI was always going to have to be as external Android app started from a KODI Home Screen Menu item and interacted with via an Air Mouse Remote. I have no real issue with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video being the same. I am just thrilled and amazed I was able to even integrate them that way into KODI. 

Thanks for your help Varstahl.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by calibos - 2020-06-09, 22:13
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2