Mod Estuary Plus Skin - easier to read throughout (UPDATED 30/07/2020)
(2020-06-26, 07:44)Klayer Wrote: I love Kodi but the User Interface is just horrible and my wife is always struggling due to bad user experience.
it is so good that there seems to be improvements on the estuary skill which is the only skill that is somehow working for TV and EPG consumption.

There have been a great many posts similar to yours but unfortunately the Kodi developers have just ignored them all which was the primary reason for creating the Estuary Plus Skin.

With reference to some of your comments:

3. Managing the recorded show: Yes there are a lot of options but I find that I use most of them from time to time but the "Artwork options..." doesn't appear on my version. Is this from an addon?

4. Channel Group Selector: This can be removed by selecting "Viewtype: Horizontal channels, no group selector" in the left hand options panel of the guide.

Also I don't have the "YouTube Search" shown in your screenshots. Is this from an addon?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Estuary Plus Skin - easier to read throughout (UPDATED 21/05/2020) - by linknet - 2020-06-29, 09:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary Plus Skin - easier to read throughout (UPDATED 30/07/2020)3