Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2020-09-30, 14:44)p750mmx Wrote:
(2020-09-30, 13:48)ikarione Wrote: Hi Guys,

I did the update yesterday but I found a weird problem. Every time I watch a video with HDR, and go back to the main menu, the colors change a lot. It seems like the HDR remains working after lefting the video. This happens with Netflix and Prime Video...The only way that I found to fix this is going to the settings menu and editing the color options. Is this happening with someone else? Maybe I need to hard reset my mibox.

Thank you.
After a major software update it is advisable to do a full reset of the box. Only if there a no issues at all one can skip this. But in most cases take your time to do this. I've noticed the difference between a box that had been reset and one that is not when it comes to "strange" behavior (I have several Mi S boxes, with ATV 8.1 and 9). I don't have the HDR issues you have with the latest software.
I tried to reset the Mibox and the results are the same. HDR works good on Netflix, and a Little darker on Prime. If I go back to the main menu, its change de the colors of everythings. It's like the Mibox doesn't turn off the HDR. Acctually, when I open youtube after the colors looks horrible.

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by ikarione - 2020-09-30, 20:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21