Managing music albums Box-Sets properly with KODI library feature
DaveBlake, attached please find a screenshot of a glitch in Kodi's music DB.

Two versions of the same album are treated as a Boxset with German CD as the first disc and the US high resolution download as the second one. Both are properly tagged separate files in their respective folders inside the Boxset's folder, but the CD rip also contains the cuesheet in the same folder as its files. In all other (and hope in this also) cases the cuesheet related to the tagged files is successfully ignored by Kodi.

As you can see both discs show the same length but it actually is the length of the US files as the German CD's length is 1:01:58.

Also the Boxset offers the cover art from US download folder instead of using its own cover art which exists in the main Boxset's folder. Have no idea how to show it unless you want me to record my screen.

Once again I don't know how to reproduce this glitch with other Boxsets but this particular one keeps existing even after deleting/recreating the database file.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Managing music albums Box-Sets properly with KODI library feature - by garfield - 2020-10-13, 13:27
[split] Singles - by garfield - 2019-10-06, 00:59
RE: [split] Singles - by Harbour - 2022-01-31, 09:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Managing music albums Box-Sets properly with KODI library feature0