Managing music albums Box-Sets properly with KODI library feature
(2020-10-13, 20:50)DaveBlake Wrote: If you want it to be taken as a boxset and appear on the boxset node then <...> have to include "boxset" in the album type (read from tag RELEASETYPE in .FLAC or custom type "MUSICBRAINZ ALBUM TYPE" for .mp3 or <type> in album.nfo)

<...>

The durations shown I am going to need to do some more investigation.

Thank you for your explanation! I've put both CD rip folder and the HiRes files folder into the same parent folder and now it shows the correct art for this album with two discs (ok, let it be so Wink). But it still shows the same time for both discs. Are you experiencing the same? Btw, I have this glitch with the durations with all Boxsets and two disc albums (once again let it be so).

I have several two-discs boxsets. Like this and this. No problem to set those boxsets manually. But they are still boxsets while both have just 2 discs each. There are lots of other "2 Originals of" series boxsets out there.

But I would better have the possibility to exclude 3 and more disc sets from the Boxsets node. Otherwise it considers every 3 and more disc release as the boxset and the node becomes useless as it is overflooded with the boxsets which are not boxsets.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Managing music albums Box-Sets properly with KODI library feature - by garfield - 2020-10-13, 22:03
[split] Singles - by garfield - 2019-10-06, 00:59
RE: [split] Singles - by Harbour - 2022-01-31, 09:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Managing music albums Box-Sets properly with KODI library feature0