Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2021-01-08, 19:00)michelb2 Wrote: could you please amend your script to take in account the differents version of a movie (4k , 3d , extended , vo,.... )
It is not clear to me, why this should be useful. The main purpose of the addon is to know whether I have watched a movie or not.
It happened to me several times that I started watching a movie and in the middle I realized that I already know it.
So of course, if I watched the "normal" version of a movie, then the additional scenes from the extended edition are new to me.
But if I watched something in 2D, why should I set the 3D version as unwatched? I still know the plot of the movie.

This feature would require major changes in the addon, since currently only the imdb number is stored for the watched information.
One would need an additional field in the WatchedList database with this information ("4k", "3d", "extended"). Implementing this in a robust way would only be possible, if these were standardized fields already available in the Kodi myVideos database. Only deducing this from filenames would be very much error-prone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by schapplm - 2021-01-24, 10:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3