WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2021-06-14, 23:58)Montellese Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 23:39)Supersilver Wrote: Hi Montellese, I've tried parallel version and retry request version that you just recently shared and it just hangs on a random percentage at random stages, sometimes when retrieving TV shows, seasons or episodes, and weirdly when that happens I can't get Kodi logfile uploader to work or even log viewer
Hm that's very odd. Since it's very hard for me to test all possible cases with the retry logic I haven't officially released yet and it sounds like that was a good choice. Maybe the import script is blocking all other python scripts from running. When you run into this issue again can you try to run any other python script / plugin to see if it still works or not?
I've tried it multiple times now and it keeps hanging so not sure how it's happening, this is on a Nvidia Shield, I've tried running different add-ons but nothing works. I've attached the log file if you can make out anything from it.

https://paste.kodi.tv/pefevuratu.kodi

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Supersilver - 2021-06-17, 15:06
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10