MECOOL Android TV Box KM6 Series w/ Amlogic S905X4 SoC
Hello,

First, sorry for my english..

I just buy a KM6 Deluxe because I was thinking that better that my Minix U1 who having problem with Matrix.

So, I'm very sad because, first I put a sd card of 64G for put my thumbnails in with advance-setting but it seems to doesn't work... An solution for me ?

I try with my old advanced-settings who says :

<from>special://profile/Thumbnails/</from>
    <to>storage/sdcard1/Kodi/Thumbnails</to>

and don't seems to work, so I read that the KM6 says that my sd card is named : 7BC9-393D and I ptu :

<from>special://profile/Thumbnails/</from>
    <to>storage/7BC9-393D/Kodi/Thumbnails</to> but don't work..... If anyone can help me...

But the second and perhaps more important problem is that Kodi don't read the pictures, I would say, If I want to change a wallpaper , I go in the local disk in pictures and even the icons don't appears, I would say the icons of all the add-ons, the icons of the pictures to choose to change a wallpaper in background...

I hope tou understand and that somebody can help me, please !!! Thank you a lot by advance, I try a lot of thing but I don't understand that !

Happy new year to everybody.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MECOOL Android TV Box KM6 Series w/ Amlogic S905X4 SoC - by jason777_1 - 2022-01-09, 17:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MECOOL Android TV Box KM6 Series w/ Amlogic S905X4 SoC0