Beta Testflight access to beta version
Thanks, I am also quite pleased especially with the NowPlaying results. This is all in draft state, nothing which could even make its way into a TF build as it just behaves as intended in some good cases (where the screen shots came from). So don't expect such updates soon. The photo-app like fading for example will need a lot of rework of the database browser screen -- remember there is the search bar and the sync function hidden on top. Also I did not take a look at how this looks like on an iPad...
First, I want to play with an udpdate of the colors for light/dark mode -- now there is still off white and dark gray used instead of white / black. Also, I came across a few dimension issues with the thumbnails while working in light mode.

On the search bar and sync function I was even thinking of throwing over board the current function of the toolbar and making it more similar to how Kodi and other apps handle it. Instead of having (only) the most used functions reachable via buttons (Albums -- even with hidden filter functions when multiply pressed --, Artists, Gerne, file mode, followed by the "more"-button, view mode and search) I am thinking of having buttons for "type", "filter", "sort", "view mode", "search". Pressing "type" would open a list of options (albums, artists, genres, top 100 albums, ...), pressing "filter" equally would show ("no filter / album artist / artist" or "no filter / watched / non watched"). This way there is more space available in the toolbar. I could now even think of moving the shortcuts to remote and NowPlaying into the toolbar and move the connection status (red/yellow/green) to upper right status bar -- where it belongs. On the other side users need more clicks to go where they want, and I know there are a lot other screen with conflicting layouts. Anyway, comment and ideas are welcome. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-10-30, 15:26
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-10-30, 18:36
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 17:01
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 17:44
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 18:47
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 18:57
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 19:28
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-15, 21:13
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-15, 21:25
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-20, 13:34
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-20, 16:53