Beta Testflight access to beta version
New series of observations. I had noticed this before but struggled to reproduce. It was no easy at all to reproduce these.

I have gotten the app into two weird states. One is where you can no longer enter into the search bar. The other results in a keyboard being visible that you can’t dismiss.

1) Broken search bar. To reproduce: Go to movies. You must be in list view. Tap in the search box. Scroll to dismiss. Change the filter type to something else. Attempt to interact with the search box. You are no longer able to without restarting the app.

2) Stuck keyboard. To reproduce: Basically the same as above but be in Grid view. Once you tap in the search box a second time he keyboard is stuck until you restart it.

3) Break light theme search bar. To reproduce. Start movies with grid view. Tap in search box. Scroll. Change sort type. Switch to list view. The search box is now dark colored when it normally is white in list view in light theme.

4) Dark theme under light them search bar. To reproduce: start the app with grid view and go to movies. Switch to list view. Tap in search. Pull down. The duplicate search box is dark themed.

5) Sync message not visible. This was something you fixed awhile back but with the search bar shenanigans it can be out of view once more. To reproduce: Open movies in grid view. Tap in search bar. Pull down. Switch sort type. Pull down to resync. The message will be hidden behind the duplicate search bar.

5a) Note: the main thing I’m doing here is scrolling to dismiss and changing sort type. When I do this the search bar is actually always visible. Normally it gets hidden away when changing sort how or grid to list view but once these particular actions take place the fun begins. Many bugs surrounding these actions.

Note 2: There is only a duplicate search bar in list view by default. Once you do the steps above you will eventually get a duplicate search bar in grid view.

Messages In This Thread
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-10-30, 15:26
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-10-30, 18:36
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 17:01
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 17:44
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 18:47
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 18:57
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 19:28
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-15, 21:13
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-15, 21:25
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-20, 13:34
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-20, 16:53