Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary
maybe no-one will see this, but at least i put it out there...

Hello Kodi fans and hopefully devs! i have 2 dlna-upnp requests that i hope are fairly easy to implement and i would really love to see these fixes!

1. make dlna packet buffering behave as local lan traffic and not internet traffic under advancedsettings.xml / video cache / buffermode. currently it gets treated as a "true internet filesystem", which is incorrect, and this applies to audio as well as video..
i would really like to disable buffering for the audio played by Kodi off my lan..but keep it for internet streaming. currently only option 3 disables it.
2. make "play using" behave the same as "play" in terms of playing the next song automatically, such that it will continue to stream all the subsequent songs in order, over the network to the dlna renderer if "play using ... (dlna player)" is selected on a song in a folder. ..this should likely also apply to other targets under the "play using" context menu such PaPlayer

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music Improvements Summary - by DaveBlake - 2016-01-20, 17:26
RE: Music Improvements Summary - by DaveBlake - 2016-01-20, 17:28
RE: Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary - by uselessinfo - 2022-12-05, 02:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music New Features/Improvements Request Summary7