Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2022-02-23, 19:33)Doctor Eggs Wrote: @Kravatak76 

I didn't find anything in the updates that I did to Osmosis that would make this work.

Maybe it's a setting in Osmosis. Go into settings >> Library and under TV-Shows, change the Number of levels to search to 3 and see if it works.

Hi, since it's still not possible to use the library export for PrimeVideo, I'm forced to use the Osmosis Addon all the time for export watchlist to my kodi library. Some time ago, it started to malfunction again with the Amazon VOD addon. It exports individual seasons of serials to separate folders (for example Good Omens - Season 1, Good Omens - Season 2 instead of the main Good Omens folder and subfolders Season 1, Season 2), which is unusable, because the scraper then does not identify this structure in the library Sad With other addons, but the export still works fine, so I'm guessing there's some change in Amazon VOD?

Edit: I came back to Kodi Nexus after a long time because the latest version of Kodi Omega Alpha 3 has so many bugs that most of the things that are important to me stopped working... And the above issue was one of them. On Kodi Nexus, everything works including exporting directly in the PV addon.

Messages In This Thread
Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-20, 20:42
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Varstahl - 2020-09-21, 09:40
RE: Episodes list don't update. - by Pharazon - 2020-09-22, 02:52
RE: Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]] - by Kravatak76 - 2023-10-03, 19:54
No Videos Showing in Amazon VOD - by bzoit9 - 2023-01-02, 19:21
Amazon VOD addon - by Sumanyu - 2020-08-17, 01:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2