Beta Testflight access to beta version
I don’t see anything wrong with adding the connection indicator. I will say a couple of things are triggering my OCD when it comes to the placement of it though.

If you are dead set on keeping it on the left side, consider sliding it down a little. When the main menu is visible half of the indicator goes into the first row and half is outside the row. IMO it would look better fully within or out.

I see you are using an omnipresent indicator that is not part of the various panels but simply placed at some top level view. Honestly I’m not a fan of this. It seems more like a hack to me. I’d rather see it baked into the panels rather than be visible as the different panes are sliding around. I do realize this is more work to implement though. It would let you cleanly omit the indicator on panes where it makes no sense like the server list one where it is simply redundant. Possibly even things like now playing it wouldn’t be necessary either. If something is now playing then the connection is obviously good. It could even distract from the beautiful new blurred background view.

Also I personally think the indicator would look nicer on the right hand side of the screen. I think it would tuck in nicely next to the remote icon in the upper right corner given the shape of that icon. That remote icon is visible in most areas of the app. Just my two cents though.

For the settings pane that looks fine. The icons in the old view are not needed so your new style does look cleaner. 👍🏻

Messages In This Thread
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-10-30, 15:26
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-10-30, 18:36
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 17:01
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 17:44
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 18:47
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 18:57
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-14, 19:28
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-15, 21:13
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-15, 21:25
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-20, 13:34
Testflight access to beta version - by ksooo - 2021-11-20, 16:53