Release script.skinvariables - Construct skin variables and perform other skin functions
(2024-05-09, 11:55)Hitcher Wrote: Is this the correct way to have separate rules for library and plugins but for the same content?

json:
"tvshows": {
"rule": "Container.Content(tvshows)",
"viewtypes": ["51", "53"],
"library": "53"
},
"viewtypes": ["500", "501", "502", "503", "505", "506"],
"plugin": "503"
},

Because I'm getting the choice of the plugin view types for library content.

Thanks.

I was under the impression it was a per rule match so:
json:
"viewtypes": ["51", "53","500", "501", "502", "503", "505", "506"]
},

List the viewtypes per rule that matches the contentid= and specify if different for plugin or library.

I definitely do not know the code of the script so just going by the examples... Blush

You might be able to use a variable like mentioned earlier to create a contentid= to separate?

xml:
Runscript(script.skinvariables,action=buildviews,contentid=$VAR[SkinVariablesContentVar],pluginname=$INFO[Container.PluginName])

xml:

<variable name="SkinVariablesContentVar">
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container.Content,tvshows) + !String.IsEmpty(Container.PluginName)">tvshows-plugin</value>
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container.Content)">$INFO[Container.Content]</value>
</variable>

xml:
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Container.Content,tvshows) + !String.IsEmpty(Container.PluginName)">tvshows-plugin</value>
Or something like that...
json:
"viewtypes": ["51", "53"],
},
"tvshows-plugin": {
"rule": "Container.Content(tvshows) + !String.IsEmpty(Container.PluginName)",
"viewtypes": ["500", "501", "502", "503", "505", "506"],
},

Messages In This Thread
RE: script.skinvariables - Construct skin variables and perform other skin functions - by mikeSiLVO - 2024-05-09, 12:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.skinvariables - Construct skin variables and perform other skin functions0