[Release] uTorrentPlus - Remote downloading of Demonoid torrents
Hi all,

This plugin allows for remote downloading of TV and Movie torrents. The plugin utilizes the WebUI interface on uTorrent to send torrents from Demonoid, TPB, or xSpeeds to uTorrent for downloading. It allows for remote browsing and downloading torrents (I use it on the AppleTV 2 which doesn't have much hard disk space so I can download the torrents on my desktop server. It could be used with a MediaServer which has uTorrent installed.)

Install:
Enable uTorrent WebUI
Add uTorrent download folder to video sources (I added a SMB share from my AppleTV 2)
Install Addon
Fill in uTorrent host IP, User Name and Password to Addon Settings

Download:
https://github.com/whyjustin/plugin.prog...orrentPlus

Hope everyone enjoys.
Many thanks to the uTorrent plugin which got me started and gave me the idea. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89380

OBLIGATORY NOTE
Do not use this application for piracy. Torrenting is not illegal, however, downloading copyrighted material is. Nuff said.

2/19/2012 UPDATE:
Plugin rewritten to work with TPB. TPB allows for hotlinking so everything is working fine. I'm not a huge fan of TPB so I will be looking for other sources to add to this addon. As always, suggestions welcome.

2/20/2012 UPDATE:
Demonoid downloads have been readded as it is still working for some people. Added settings to select which sources you want to search/browse. Alpha support for xspeeds.

Full support for xSpeeds. Fill in account information in settings.

2/23/2012 UPDATE:
ALPHA Streaming support. Very dependent on when uTorrent downloads the file headers. Since the streaming function in uTorrent is not yet exposed via Web UI, there is no way to convince it that the beginning of the file is most important. Play with settings to make it work best for you. I have mine set to wait until the torrent in 100 (%) downloaded (yes, I know 100% download is not really streaming while downloading) and wait for 300 seconds. Most TV torrents will download in that time and while waiting minutes may seem excessive, I can start it streaming, go grab a drink and be back for the start. Play with it as I have gotten it to work with much less % downloaded, just depending on when those headers download.

Messages In This Thread
[Release] uTorrentPlus - Remote downloading of torrents - by whyjustin - 2012-02-18, 03:28
*reserved* - by whyjustin - 2012-02-18, 04:04
[No subject] - by jurm - 2012-02-18, 23:05
Broken - by whyjustin - 2012-02-19, 02:21
Fixed - by whyjustin - 2012-02-20, 02:50
[No subject] - by jurm - 2012-02-20, 09:40
[No subject] - by whyjustin - 2012-02-20, 19:54
[No subject] - by whyjustin - 2012-02-20, 19:57
[No subject] - by jurm - 2012-02-22, 10:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] uTorrentPlus - Remote downloading of Demonoid torrents0