OS X XBMC Eden 11.0 stable/nightly builds on 10.7.3 mac mini - no airplay! tried a lot...
Sad 
Hi Guys,
my first post in this Forum. Nice to be around. First of all: Thanks XBMC Team for this fck insane programme! But I'm facing some difficulties with my XBMC installation on my Mac Mini 1.1 with 10.7.3 Lion installation (1.83GHz Core2Duo, 2GB Ram, 250Gig HDD, Broadcom Crystal HD).
Biggest problem: Whatever i've tried until now, i'm not getting Airplay to work properly. Or in a different way: It's not working at all...
Setup looks as the following: Different Mac Pros, Macbooks running in one network 192.168.1.x with dd-wrt flashed routers and repeater bridge. The Mac Mini is connected via LAN to my repeater bridge. All other Computers and Smartphones (no iPhones, just Blackberrys and Androids in this household) are connect through LAN (Router) or WLAN (Router, Repeater Bridge).

Problems as of now: no Airplay, EyeTVParser doesn't work either
I've tried the Eden 11.0 version and the two last nightly builds, I've disabled the ipv6 stack in my Mac Mini and on every other mac in my network, I've tried to connect the Mini directly through LAN but still the airplay symbol isn't displayed in iTunes. The BonjourBrowser on my MacPro running 10.6.7 don't display my iTunes Digital Audio Control Protocol activated in iTunes on Mac Mini. BonjourBrowser on my Mini cannot find the DACP from my MacPro either. I don't know what to do now. Plz give me some advice.
Idea: Could this be caused by the DD-WRT v24-sp2 Firmware running my Router and Bridge??

Btw. I would be thankful for help with my EyeTVParser, too. This plugin doesn't find my EyeTV Server (as it is configured through localhost 127.0.0.1 or whatever the default setting is). Every tutorial I've found tells me that you just need the Parser Plugin and this should run out of the box. Like Airplay - Hmpf :/

Greetings from Germany!

Messages In This Thread
XBMC Eden 11.0 stable/nightly builds on 10.7.3 mac mini - no airplay! tried a lot... - by Multisaft - 2012-04-27, 13:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Eden 11.0 stable/nightly builds on 10.7.3 mac mini - no airplay! tried a lot...0