New HTPC DIY site offering exclusive discounts to the community!
My name is Ron and I am co-founder of a new company called AVCgeeks (audio-video-computer). AVCgeeks focuses on offering low cost, high quality hardware to the HTPC community. AVCgeeks isn't another two man garage operation, but rather, is a fully funded company that has secured distribution for many hardware lines. Being a geek myself, my goal was to make it easier and more affordable for everyone to get these kinds of systems into your homes. We will be offering inexpensive components for the DYI geeks including, htpc and server chassis, motherboards, remote solution, NAS devices, and more. We also plan on having pre-configured solutions that will be ready to use out of the box. These will include things like full HTPC's pre-installed with XBMCbuntu and openelec and pre-configured storage servers pre-configured with sickbeard, sabnzb, headphone, couchpotatoe and more.

Another core belief at AVCgeeks is the importance of giving back to the open source community. We have all greatly benefited from the various open source projects that are the backbone for a lot of the things we use day to day. AVCgeeks is committed to giving back to all of the open source projects that we will be supporting- whether financially, through sharing our knowledge or even implementation expertise with the community. Although only in its early stages we have begun writing helpful “how-to” reviews and general feedback on open source software.

To celebrate our launch and to give back to the community we are offering an exclusive discount. We recently were able to secure several thousand MCE IR remotes at a great price. We’d like to extend this deal to the community, so we are offering a discount to all forum members. The remote will retail for 14.99 but we are giving a coupon code for $7 off bringing the cost down to $7.99. Just enter to code “xbmcmce” at checkout to receive the discount (the remote is currently up for pre-order). Please also check out the other things we have to offer like our AC-6 all aluminum chassis. We will also soon be offering an Internal CIR receiver for intel motherboard and a large selection of sever chassis.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Please let us know if there is anything that you think we should carry! We look forward to providing quality components at reasonable costs to our fellow AVCgeeks!

http://www.avcgeeks.com/shop/mediaplayers/mce-ir-remote

Like us on Facebook
www.facebook.com/avcgeeks

Messages In This Thread
New HTPC DIY site offering exclusive discounts to the community! - by AVCgeeks - 2012-05-02, 16:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New HTPC DIY site offering exclusive discounts to the community! 0