Completed my A6-Pack Build and an unRaid server (with pictures)
Received the case and the correct power supply (based and beer's suggestions) yesterday for my unRaid build.
The case is awesome! The fans are amazing,..can't wait to give them power and play with the speed settings.

Any suggestions on the case's fan speed settings? This'll be in an out-of-the-way area where noise is of no concern.
I have five SATA drives, but I'll only install three drives and start with the Free version of unRaid until I understand how it works.
Then I'll hose the system, install the other two drive and purchase the upgraded version of unRaid.

[Case]
Antec Three Hundred Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case $44.99 (after discount and rebate applied)
[Power Supply]
Antec NEO ECO 520C 520W Continuous Power ATX12V v2.3 / EPS12V 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply

Hope to install the motherboard (one I had laying around and I hope it boots via a USB stick), the ram, the video all tonight.
I should be able to power on and see if this baby passes its first test.

The other parts for my HTPC still haven't shipped,..but I'm glad, since I'd probably want to put that together first.

Stay Tuned!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parts are ordered for my A6-Pack Build and a case for an unRaid server - by GortWillSaveUs - 2012-05-09, 13:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Completed my A6-Pack Build and an unRaid server (with pictures)2