Media scrobbling integration framework w. unified frontend GUI & scrobbler addons API
I changed the thread topic subject from "Social media integration framework" to "Media scrobbling integration framework" to difference from normal social media which most XBMC developers do not care for.
(2012-05-07, 16:15)da-anda Wrote: if you have the time and knowledge to come up with a good API concept I might be able to find a willing dev (no promises though)
I believe that themoviedb.org or thetvdb.com was planing on extending their API to include personal ranking / ratings submitting, a.k.a. scrobbling.

Maybe start with that simple concept for movie and TV episode scrobbling and combine with the existing scrobbler code for Last.fm and Libre.fm

Move that code out into a module and add to XBMC's built-in command for the Python API, re-use existing Last.fm and Libre.fm GUI elements?
(2012-05-07, 16:15)da-anda Wrote: Would have been a nice project for GSOC btw.
Yeah maybe suggest this idea for next year if no one volunteers to do this outside of GSoC sooner.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Social media integration framework with unified frontend GUI and backend addons API? - by RockerC - 2012-05-07, 16:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media scrobbling integration framework w. unified frontend GUI & scrobbler addons API0