[AudioEngine] Support for AE on Windows platform
Ok.

Doing tests for playing the FLAC 2.0 files, i've finaly understood how i've been tricked with selected device, as i've again had no audio (but not for long). When i install an XBMC with new AE, when previous installed version was a version without the new AE, in audio settings i have :
"wasapi : VSX-921" for audio, and VIA for passthrough. So i've changed only passthrough to correct, but no audio...
Until i realise that i had to wait, for the drivers name begin to scroll, and discover that the full name of the driver, which was "wasapi : VSX-921 speakers" !!!!!!!!!!
It was my fault, reading to fast only "wasapi" + "VSX-921" and thinking it was Ok, without realsing "HDMI" was missing !

FLAC 2.0 file : When i tested again on my Popcorn C-200, i've noticed that audio had also zero channels on my receiver (front pannel) in the begining, but after a few seconds (3-4) audio pops-up...
Finaly, XBMC behave the same, except that when debug is enable, i have to wait even more (at least 5 seconds), and i've always stop the file after 2-3s, seing no channels on the front pannel of receiver, as with all the others files it's "instantaneous".
Finaly, no issue also with this one, and the only true issue with XBMC was the one we first think it wasn't XBMC.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AudioEngine] Support for AE on Windows platform - by jpsdr - 2012-05-17, 14:09
HD 5450 and ONKYO Receiver - by emailcraigs - 2012-06-24, 01:35
Multi-channel FLAC issues - by fat-tony - 2012-06-30, 16:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AudioEngine] Support for AE on Windows platform4