Stuttering and colors on high framerate mkvs
I honestly meant it when I said I don't know what a nightly build is. If it really means that a developer is spending extra time to get a problem fixed then I have all due respecty for that. I didn't know what a nightly build was, so I pictured a developer spending the night ... I absolutely meant no disrespect.

Please don't expect people to know everything about XBMC and the way it is developed and supported. I am a new user and I have been enjoying XBMC most of the times. I do like it and I do appreciate the help I have had so far and I know I am a bit behind on my knowlegd of XBMC and it's community.

I did however feel a bit frustrated about my thread that has been missed even though I posted more and more information including a debug log and a test file. In the end I just asked if someone could download and test the file to confirm whether or not XBMC can play the file but after 167 views nobody bothered to spend even a few minutes. That was a bit disappointing and I did not even expect help from a developer as a fellow XBMC user could also do this.

Oh well, I hope you no longer feel insulted as I did not really mean disrespect. Keep up the good work and I will be patient. I have learned now what a nightly build is... now I must see that I can get my hands on it Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stuttering and colors on high framerate mkvs - by Streamerke - 2012-05-12, 19:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stuttering and colors on high framerate mkvs0